having a bad week

kelack

TPer Emerita - But she's back!
Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
in my terms (in the grand scheme of things, not too bad)

Monday - slip down the stairs, hurting my already crapified leg

Tuesday - exhaust fell off. £150 later (there goes my new lens), plus find out one of my tyres is close to limit - another £40

Wednesday - half my data fails, making me miss deadlines, in a panic not to miss them, I send a few reports out, getting them back from sign off with errors in, first time in 10 months :(

Thursday - fail my Lloyd's exam (and that was the resit) - gutting thing was - was within 10%

Friday -??????? Can only get better I suppose

Roll on the weekend

well theres some good vibes with your name on being broadcast on TPFm :D

:thinking: huh :LOL:

You've lost me now. Thanks though

Mate, be thankful your tyres are only £40 :)

I just lost several £k in regular allowances from work, my tyres cost me £85 it needs a £700 clutch replacement :|

I feel your pain

damn that sucks!

gonna have to get drunk tonight tbh :D

and send me your 40d just in case something bad happens to it :p

Just paid £575 to have a new catalytic converter fitted :(

Thats no fun! sorry to hear about the exam
All you can do is TFI Friday (y)

Sorry to hear about that Kelly

Trust it will only get better into the weekend(y)(y)

Thats no fun! sorry to hear about the exam
All you can do is TFI Friday (y)

Speaking of which...where is your friday regular m8?:bat::rules::D:LOL:

Here, have a few drinks on me :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Then you will be all refreshed for monday (y)

Speaking of which...where is your friday regular m8?:bat::rules::D:LOL:

Its there as always OOF doesn't show on the home page any more so my "ratings" are down :( :D

:hug:Sorry to hear you are having a run of bad luck. Do tou get the chance to re-sit your exam?

Sorry to hear about your exam. Can you resit again? What are your options?

I've had one of those weeks too.

On Monday there was a nasty accident on the M5 northbound just as I was traveling southbound. A large piece of debris (pretty sure a rear bumper) suddenly appeared about five yards in front of me and I had no choice but to run over it. The real problem is that I haven't been unable to extract from the Avon police the details of the other party - the one at fault. I fear it is going to be a hit on my insurance :(

Is it the end of the week yet :LOL:

Thanks for the thoughts everyone but it hasn't stopped there:

Friday, nothing eventful musch happened except called in to have a meeting at 4 til 5 :razz:

Yesterday however, 2 firsts happened. First time I was tackled as a spectator and first time a ball has hit me and I've been going to Vigo for 30 years!!!!!!!

After being helped up by big burly rugby men (those that had just flattened me) - they thought I had broken something as I was shouting oh nooooooo. I said no, my camera :( Luckily the lends hood took the brunt of the fall - phew. Then 10 minutes later I got hit in the stomach by a touch line clearance :LOL:

Everything hurts today :D But camera is fine. Worrying thing is, I have another rugby match to do in an hour - U14's thought so might get away with not being injured:LOL:

With regards to re-sitting the exam - that was the resit. Basically, our company pay for you to have an exam and study day and a free resit (and another study day). I think if we fail both, we have to pay ourselves and that's £177. Can think of better things to spend it on.:D

Back