HDEW

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I've never bought from them, but following recommendations on here I will give them a try.
Before I pull the trigger is there any special discount code for this company?

Before you do check to see if eglobal central has your item cheaper. I've doubled up on discounts from them and although grey imports there warehouses are in the EU.

I can't say i have ever seen any for the likes of HDew & Panamoz. I have used both and was very happy with the service, wouldn't think twice. I had a lens from Hdew a week before Christmas & rang them to see what the chances were of getting it in time & they were super helpful & made sure it was a fast turnaround (y)

just bought 16-35 F from E Global 6 day turn around on my order, no problems at all

Bought from HDew in the past and had no issues. Just made another purchase from them yesterday and it looks like it will be here Monday which is earlier than I expected.

I've bought from HDew a few times. A Canon 7D and a few L lenses. No problems at all.
Only a month ago my wife bought a Canon 750d from them, when she got it she didn't like it (even though she had a play with one in JLewis :rolleyes:). The customer service was A1. Send it back to us they said. No point in having a camera you don't want. I recommend them (y)

Well I bought the lens and product and service were 1st class.
thanks for all the replies.

Back