Heading North....

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
....at long last it's holiday time! :D Seems like forever we've been waiting for it to come around but it's finally time - two weeks of walking, taking photos, enjoying the silence and relaxing. Ahhhh!

I'll be around here briefly tomorrow but at lunchtime the 'puter will be switched off and it'll be into the car and start driving North. As far as Stirling tomorrow, kip overnight in a travelodge, then on to the top end of the isle of Skye to get a ferry to North Uist on the Outer Hebrides on Saturday afternoon. The forecast for the drive this year is looking lovely - saturday is apparently going to be solid sunshine up that way! wehhey! Bit better than last years foot of snow!

Hope everyone has a lovely two weeks on here - try to keep Janice and Jonny in check won't you - I don't want to the place to have been closed down for indecency by the time I get back! :p If I find a suitable internet place then I shall pop in and say hello......and tell Jonny what the first impressions on my lovely new lens are! (y)

OOh have a good one Witch ... I am soo envious!
Hope the weather stays good for you, that you get lots of brill photo opps and have plenty good weather.
Be sure to come back to us well rested & armed with lots of pics!
See you in 2 weeks. :)

Ahh sounds lovely. Wish I could go. Have fun and take loads of pics.

Loverly bit of the world up there, if you can see through the fog and the rain :D

Enjoy

Cheers all - just leaving!

Byeee! :wave:

Have a great time Robyn :wave: Look forward to some lovely scenery type shots.

Back