weekly Helen C's 52 for 23. Week 52 - Favourite shot of 2023

Arrows, lovely colour and composition and you win the prize for the most subtle arrow picture

Autumn - very imaginative and different.
Love the Arrows one, there's something about little bridges on walks that I really love, especially over streams and ditches. I love crossing into new fields and onto new walks via little bridges (maybe I'm just a bit weird)

Love the ICM and nice subtle arrows shot :)

really like the colour & composition in the Arrows picture, drew me right in

Nice shots, but the ICM image is a cracker.

Arrows, lovely colour and composition and you win the prize for the most subtle arrow picture

Autumn - very imaginative and different.
Love the Arrows one, there's something about little bridges on walks that I really love, especially over streams and ditches. I love crossing into new fields and onto new walks via little bridges (maybe I'm just a bit weird)
@Crotal Bell if you're wierd then that makes two of us :LOL:

Thanks for dropping by and for the kind comments guys, Much appreciated.

No shortage of options for this one apart from the fact it's been too wet to go out!
Caught this on the way back from the supermarket... depending on the direction of travel you were about to be or just had got very wet...

Sky by Helen Cannon, on Flickr

Love the sky and the moody look, we had blue sky today for sunset first time in days

Nice bit of mood going on there!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the autumn shot, was it in camera or done in post processing?

Love the sky and the moody look, we had blue sky today for sunset first time in days

Nice bit of mood going on there!

Nice shot Helen, can't beat a good moody sky.

Certainly an evocative pic of gathering storm clouds.

A sign of things to come, or things past.

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the autumn shot, was it in camera or done in post processing?
@n1kcy: It was done in camera... the only processing was a crop. It was a lovely sunny day..

Thanks for dropping by and for the kind comments.

Week 50: Old. Bit late this week.. I wonder why?!
The weather has been pants recently but yesterday morning we were sitting on the edge of the latest storm which gave us a great sky. I drove past a very old windmill and the light on the land was lovely.

Saxtead by Helen Cannon, on Flickr

Nice shot Helen :)

Nice bright shot, my daughter keeps suggesting I should get a grinch jumper

Ha ha! That's right up my (26 yo) daughter's street!!

Lovely subtle colouring on the 'old' shot.

Not so subtle meaning in the festive one...

Good work.

Nice bright shot, my daughter keeps suggesting I should get a grinch jumper

Not sure how to describe his facial expression

Don't think I've ever seen a Christmas Grinch before, that amused me :)
Thanks for dropping by and for taking the time out to comment.

That's lovely Helen. Just makes you want to be out walking in the country in spring/summer!

Lovely shot and a reminder it will hopefully stop raining in a few months

Nice lines and light Helen :)

Nice bit of countryside. Looking forward to weather that will get us back outdoors

Back