Hello.. Again!

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, i used to post here some years ago but in a moment of madness i sold all my gear to fund a regular club night in Sweden. After years of kicking myself and missing photography so much i now find myself in Finland and have bought a bunch of new gear!

Its a good feeling and im happy to be part of this awesome community once again!

Welcome back David! Glad that you've got the gear again and can involve yourself in photography once more. I've sold quite a bit of my stuff to fund something else - I hope I don't live to regret it!!

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Thankyou!

Ive been aching to get some shots of Helsinki but the weather is mostly grey and wet or foggy, grey and wet! Not ideal :bonk:

My advice to people thinking of selling up, is dont do it! Although i do have lots of new toys to play with now!

Hi Welcome back! I'm off to Finland on Tuesday and was wodnering if you have any advise on anywhere nice to take some pics (when i'm not working). I'm based in Helsinki and i'm travelling to Lappeenrantra...i'd love to see the nortehrn lights but i think its too early! Any tips and advise??

Hi David Welcome back... look forward to seeing you around:wave:

Back