Hello All

JSG

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

Just registered on here and thought I'd say hi.

I've been taking average to poor photos for years on everything from Kodak Instamatics, Polaroid, Olympus Trip, Sony and Olympus digital compacts, Samsung compact and a Fuji Finepix. I always wanted to learn more about decent photography and used to buy a few magazines but never understood much of what they were on about :LOL:

I bought my son a DSLR for his 21st as he needs one for his Uni Degree work and kept muttering about 'needing one' myself until my fiancee took pity on me and bought me my very first DSLR.

I instantly noticed the difference in quality and the standard 18-55mm lens seemd a very good all rounder.

I did a one day Intro to DSLR course recently that helped with the terminology and took the fear out of the manual settings ;)

It was also suggested that a fixed 50mm Prime lens would be better for learning with so I recently bought a 50mm f1.4 lens.

I will have loads of questions but will go off for a browse about and try and answer some for myself.

Cheers,
John.

:wave: Hello John! :welcome: to TP!

Are you stalking me John?

Welcome to TP but make sure your wallet is well secured, this place costs me more than ORRP.

Back