Hello everyone

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone, Hope your all having a good day. This is my first ever post on here after joining yesterday.

I first picked up a camera when i was about 16, It was a point and shoot jobby, Which i used to mainly take photos of planes and cars, Much like today really.
I first got a DSLR (400D) when i was about 19 and i think Sigma 70-300mm lens. Since then i've spent thousands on camera gear, I currently have a 7D and Canon 300mm F4 lens.
I joined this forum to hopefully get tips and improve my photography and also to admire the photos on here, Which from what i've seen are superb.
Here's some photos i've taken in the last few years so you guys have a rough idea of where i am :)

Dassualt Rafale C Take off by Nick Collins R.S. Photography, on Flickr

Eagle in the Sun by Nick Collins R.S. Photography, on Flickr

Look where you're going!! by Nick Collins R.S. Photography, on Flickr

RS250 mountain view by Nick Collins R.S. Photography, on Flickr
The rest can be found here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75729258@N07/

Anyway i hope to be on here fairly often and contribute a bit to this site(y)

I like the way you photograph the plane Nick. By the way, welcome to the forum. I can't wait to see your other works.

:wave: Hi Nick and welcome to TP.

Those plane photos look very impressive to my untrained eye. If you haven't found it already we have a transport photo section where you'll get some better feedback from people who actually know about these things though :)

Good to have you here and I hope you make yourself at home.

p.s. If you'd like to add your Flickr link as a banner type thingy in your signature, there's a handy tutorial here.

Thanks very much for the warm welcome :). Thanks sarahlee I shall try that when I'm next on my laptop :)

Welcome to the good ship TP we are a really friendly bunch round here, got to say I'm loving your aviation stuff :D especially the C130 :D

We have our wonderful annual photography day coming up at the end of the month details in the thread shown below

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=492845

It's a day about you enjoying your photography and sharing that enjoyment with the rest of the community, I hope to see you taking part :woot:

Matt

Back