Hi everyone,
I’m Dario, an enthusiastic Italian photographer living in Edinburgh.
To be honest, I originally joined Talk Photography because I’m currently selling my EOS R8 body to upgrade to an R6 Mark - but after having a look around, I realised this place is fantastic. There’s so much interesting content and a great community, so I’m hoping there’ll be plenty of opportunities for good conversations.
My main photographic interests are landscape, wildlife and street photography. I also enjoy astrophotography and macro, but they require a bit more planning than my current schedule allows. I’m more the type who walks around with the camera hanging from his neck, without tripods or extra gear.
Looking forward to getting more involved here.
Cheers,
Dario
I’m Dario, an enthusiastic Italian photographer living in Edinburgh.
To be honest, I originally joined Talk Photography because I’m currently selling my EOS R8 body to upgrade to an R6 Mark - but after having a look around, I realised this place is fantastic. There’s so much interesting content and a great community, so I’m hoping there’ll be plenty of opportunities for good conversations.
My main photographic interests are landscape, wildlife and street photography. I also enjoy astrophotography and macro, but they require a bit more planning than my current schedule allows. I’m more the type who walks around with the camera hanging from his neck, without tripods or extra gear.
Looking forward to getting more involved here.
Cheers,
Dario