East Anglia Hello from Cambridgeshire

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone, I am JBHphoto and I'm pretty new to photography. I am mainly interested in wildlife and landscape photography but I am shooting anything at the moment to improve my skills. I hope to join a club soon and their website recommended coming here, so I'll just dive in and see what happens!

Hi JBH and welcome to the forums.

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

My real name is Jon (just thought I'd keep my real name to myself until I'd gauged the feel of the community here - it all seems very friendly so call me Jon!). I was wondering about the etiquette regarding posting photos on somebody's thread - I didn't notice anything about it in the guidelines. For example, if someone posts a nice photo of a place I have recently been, is there any restriction on posting my photo of the same place as a response in that thread for sake of critique and comparison (mainly to ask for advice)? Or do such things belong in their own thread? If anyone can help me that would be great. Cheers.

Hi JBH and welcome to the forum :wave:

Back