North England Hello from Cheshire

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

I am pretty new to the world of photography after purchasing my first DSLR at the beginning of 2015. I promised myself that I would learn the in's and outs of the camera first to get the best out of it and I vowed to steer clear of the auto setting of which I have done, I put it into manual mode and persevered by learning from my mistakes.

My main interest is wildlife and landscape but I am open to try any aspects of photography to broaden my knowledge and interests

I use Lightroom CC for my post production work and I have a very good understanding of Photoshop, and I am more than happy to help fellow members if you have a picture that needs a little touch up!

I look forward to learning from this group.

Hi David and Welcome. Nice to hear yyou are enjoying your venture into photography. I am sure you will find plenty of info and ideas on here.

Hello and a very warm welcome to you David.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Welcome to the forum David :wave:

Hi David, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Back