Hello from Cheshire

Name
Howard
Edit My Images
Yes
As title says. This is my first post on this forum.

I'm a Pentax K3 user and interested in most things photographic. I am currently attempting to improve my forestry photography skills. If I get one I like I'll put it up on here.

Nice to meet you all.

Howard

Hi Howard, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome, lots of good info on here. It'll be interesting to see forestry as a specific image.

Thank you both for your welcome. I look forward to learning from you all.

When I I think I've got a decent image I'll post it. Here's one I took on the Jackson River in NSW when we were there in summer.

Howard

PS I hope I've not contravened forum rules by putting this here.

osprey_and_its_lunch.jpg

Hello Howard, :welcome: to the forum :wave:

Thanks Jak, John and Dave for your welcome, appreciated. I'm near Knutsford.

I'd like to correct my initial posting, "forestry" is the wrong word what I should have used is "woodland". I have woodland on my doorstep virtually but Delamere is the nearest forest. However, I still need and want to improve my skills.

Cheers,

Howard

Thanks Jak, John and Dave for your welcome, appreciated. I'm near Knutsford.

I'd like to correct my initial posting, "forestry" is the wrong word what I should have used is "woodland". I have woodland on my doorstep virtually but Delamere is the nearest forest. However, I still need and want to improve my skills.

Cheers,

Howard

In Runcorn myself and I have loads of woods all on my doorstep also. Certainly no shortage of greenery in our area. :)

Back