Hello from Doncaster

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
I have been lurking for a little while and just wanted to say hello.
There's some great info. on the site and I'm sure it'll be a valuable resource for me

Pretty new to all this but having a great time learning

Steve

Welcome to TP, Steve.

Doug

Welcome to TP, Steve. :)

Hi Steve
Welcome to a fantastic forum, full of experience, knowledge and advice.
Tap in to it and get posting.
I spent 18yrs of my early life in Doncaster...

Hi Steve,and a warm welcome to TP from a relative new-comer myself.
If you are into any type of animal photography I thoroughly recommend a trip to Yorkshire Wildlife Park. You can get some great views of Lions,Tigers,Leapords etc with no glass or fencing to spoil your shots. ( Do you work at Robin Hood airport by any chance? )

Welcome aboard Steve...

It really is a great community here, so put your feet up and make yourself at home.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of you around the forums :)

Useful Sections for New Members
(click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> New to photography? Take a look in Talk Basics.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi Steve, and welcome to TP. Glad you've decided to start contributing. If everybody lurked, it wouldn't be much of a forum!

Back