Hello from every one at Digital Depot

Edit My Images
No
Hello to everyone at talk photography.

We are hoping to have some special offers for you all very soon so please keep an eye on the traders forum. These will be exclusive to talk photography
members.

In return all we would ask is some feedback about our websites, our shops and our seminars/workshops.

I look forward to hearing you comments.

Regards

Stuart Boston
Sales Director
Digital Depot

Welcome Stuart, nice to have your support.

Sounds good (y) and welcome to the forums

:D

Welcome to the forums Stuart :)

A little headsup....here is the Digital Depot thread in the traders forum, where you can get info on deals and offers, etc, and if you have any questions about their products or stock or something :)

oooh, cant wait, need a 1D MkII back up for a tenner :D

Did someone say "special offers"? Yes please I :love: special offers
Great news & if the prices are right you can expect to be pretty busy ... Paul (y)

Really sorry but we just sold out of 1ds MK II and they were only £5. :)

Regards

Stuart

Don't suppose you've got any 100-400mm L lenses in stock for around £15 have you? :D

your timing is terrible 100-400's were £10 last week.

One word of warning though. Canon have made some big changes to the pricing structure this year so you will see prices of a few items going up very soon from everyone.

Thanks

Stuart

I'm starting to see a pattern here :cautious: Haven't cleared cache for a while though, I'll just go back in time a bit.... :D

One word of warning though. Canon have made some big changes to the pricing structure this year so you will see prices of a few items going up very soon from everyone.

Thanks

Stuart

Is that because they've seen how much Sony are charging?:thumbsdown:

Thanks

Stuart

Oh no that doesn't sound to good to me.

:wave: Welcome to the forum :wave:

Nice to have a trader here Stuart. I know that special offers are always nice but sometimes we need information on upcoming changes as much as a special offer on current stock (for example which lens are moving up and when) and often this info is only relayed here 2nd or 3rd hand.

I am sure you will find your involvement here rewarding in a commercial sense and hope you are as free with the little gems of info as you will no doubt be with your offers. :)

A big :welcome: anyway! :wave:

Hello and :welcome: to TP Forums Stuart ... enjoy ... (y)

I attended one of your seminars last Wednesday on Flash after reading about it from Colin (Hacker) on this thread ... you might want to check it out if you haven't already ... ;)

DigiDepot Thread

You are to be appluaded for facilitating this kind of venture ... :clap:

Keep up the good work m8 ... I for one will definitely be attending some more ... :D

:p

Hi Mr DigitalDepot... :)

I was looking at your website for Sandisk ExtremeIV CF cards and it left me wondering why the "2gb+firewire reader" was more expensive than the "4gb+firewire reader" :thinking:

Luckily Ive decided the ExtremeIII are good enough for me and your price on the 16gbCF cards is competitive with anywhere else online... so I hope you have a couple in stock as I should be ordering in the next few days.

Apologies i will get that looked at.

Like i said we have a few things that need tweaking so thank you for pointing it out.

Im certain they are in stock so should be no problem.

I would also like to say that if anybody has seen something cheaper but would prefer to buy from us then please email me direct. stuart@digitaldepot.co.uk

We only supply UK Stock so I cant compete with some of the prices online because stock is being shipped in from China and sold into the UK But if i can match it i will.

Please let me know and thanks again for your information.

Stuart

Also thank you to Venomator.

Thank you for your comments about our seminars.

This is new venture and we hope it works well we have already received great feedback.

If there are any subjects you would like to see covered then please let me know.

Regards

Stuart

Have you any plans to start giving the Seminars/Workshops as online or some other kind of remote tuition?

Im based at the other end of the country and work hours that arent really college friendly...

Thats something we havent looked at but I will forward you ideas to John Clements who runs our seminars but you never know in the future.

Thanks

Stuart

Hi mr Digital Depot, and welcome.

I have bought a number of items from yourselves ( E1 body,fl50 flash and cards)
always get brilliant service and are very helpful on the phone, and when i ordered online and there was a query they phoned me up straight away to sort it, will look forward to some special offers.

welcome to the forum (y) can't for these special offers :woot:

(y) welcome (y)

Just to make you aware that we have been informed by Sandisk that there will a new price list on monday.

It will take a few days for us to get the new prices on to the site so DREEDER if you are looking to buy the big cards then i would suggest waiting until later on in the week as it may be a big drop.

Regards

Stuart

:welcome:

Hello Stuart, Welcome aboard :wave:

How Spooky! I live in Kent, yet driving home from Brum last week diverted to Stevenage specially to go to Digital Depot! And now here you are on here!

I bought the Lowepro Computrekker bag. I had £50 in Jessops vouchers given to me for Chrimbo, and was going to buy the bag there till I saw it was £159.99, yet only £101 in DD! So I got it for less than the same cash price, only without sacrificing the £50 vouchers!

And I was MIGHTILY impressed with the service! (y) As a customer services trainer, I'm a hard b*gger to please, so that says a lot.

Interested too in the seminars... it'd be great to translate the gobbledegook in my Nikon SB600 manual! :D

Thank you very much for your comments.

Its nice to hear that were doing a good job.

As for your Nikon Speedlite, watch out for our Nikon Speedlite workshop as you might find that very useful.

We may run another flash seminar again later in the year at a slightly higer level aswell.

Either way if you come along to any seminar John Clements will be happy to answer any questions during the break and as an avid Nikon user there isnt much that he doesnt know about Speedlites.

Regards

Stuart

Back