Hello from Northern California

KJ-

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey Hi and hello form Northern California. Signed up a few days back and been reading a lot of posts here in the forum... What an amazing community of photographers. Im fairly new to photography started back in 2013 getting serious and ever since then what a journey of learning that I know for sure will never cease. I look forward to jumping in and joining in. See you all out there.

KJ

Hi Ya Dave, Thanks , always look forward to advice, so much to learn.At the point now where Im talking about upgrading to a new Camera and lenses, but so many to look at out there.

KJ

Hi Ya Dave, Thanks , always look forward to advice, so much to learn.At the point now where Im talking about upgrading to a new Camera and lenses, but so many to look at out there.

KJ

If you have an idea on what camera, try and see if you can handle it first before you buy, as it will give you an idea on the feel of it :)

Thanks, I spend a lot of time on the site DP Review... looking at a few but the latest iv been researching is the Nikon D7500. Looking at a few Canons also. Its been a long process, would like to have something in hand by the start of summer.

Hi and welcome to the forum KJ :welcome:

Hi KJ, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".(y)

George.

Back