Scotland Hello from Scotland

Name
Michael Barr
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello Everyone,
First post here on this forum. I am currently trying to focus on landscape photography. Pretty basic gear but am trying to drive myself to get out as much as possible:

Canon 70D
Canon 700D
Canon EF 24-105
Canon EFS 10-22
Canon EF 50mm F1.8
MeFoto Tripod
Various other accessories.

I've been photographing stuff for the past 3 years or so and really enjoying it. Living in Glasgow gives me great access to some fantastic scenery around this area and further north. I also have a little YouTube channel (link below) which I started and it has become a really good fun project.

Currently my dream is to build my YouTube channel. For me, seeing that in some way people appreciate what I do is remarkably satisfying. Hope to also get a few photos posted on this site in the near future.

View: https://youtu.be/v3QicAy-G-E

Hi Michael, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Hi there Michael, you have some lovely kit at your disposal, enjoy the forum :welcome:

Good to hear someone so enthusiastic and not complaining their gear can't take a good shot. Welcome.
Matt

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Looking forward to posting some of my work and gaining some wisdom.

Loving your down-to-earth and unpretentious video. Yes please! Definitely start a YouTube channel. Your natural enthusiasm is infectious.

You have a very good eye for composition and colour.

I will be visiting Scotland for the very first time in early April and found your presentation inspiring - I can't wait to go!

Back