Hello from Sunderland!

Name
Anna
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi :) I'm Anna, and I'm an enthusiastic amateur photographer from Montreal, who has been living in Sunderland for the past 14 years. I have been taking photos since 2005, but have found since becoming a parent nearly 5 years ago that I have hardly taken any photos other than those of my two daughters. I am now making time to indulge my passion for photography, and am here to learn and improve - as I feel so incredibly rusty. I'm looking forward to meeting folks and learning lots!

Hi Anna and a very warm welcome to the forums, look forward to seeing some of your work.(y)

Hi Anna welcome to TP... I've just seen one of your photos and it's lovely! looking forward to seeing you and more of your images around the forum:wave:

OK let me re phrase that!.... after now going to have a proper look (nosey):D at your gallery and finding a whole album... simply beautiful, you really do have some stunning work in there..(y)

:rolleyes: That's really kind of you to say! My battered ego needed that - I fear that I've lost all ability that I ever had. My gear is sitting here, waiting for me to have the time (and energy - I'm fighting off a terrible chest infection!) to actually TAKE some photos.

:rolleyes: That's really kind of you to say! My battered ego needed that - I fear that I've lost all ability that I ever had. My gear is sitting here, waiting for me to have the time (and energy - I'm fighting off a terrible chest infection!) to actually TAKE some photos.

I know that feeling only too well, it seems too many things often get in the way and mojo becomes seriously lacking, this place helps though, they are a friendly bunch (most) don't bite lol..and it does give that mojo a kick being in the same environment with people that share the same passion....

Looking at your album don't fret you lost nothing!:D

All those photos were taken before I lost my mojo..... so whether it's still there or not remains to be seen LOL

- I fear that I've lost all ability that I ever had. .

I strongly doubt that - its clear from your album that you are a natural , and that kind of ability isn't lost or gained , it just is .

of course having less time on your hands leads to fewer opportunities to take pictures which can lead to a waning mojo , but the ability to conceive the picture in your minds eye and then make it real will still be there when you again find the time and energy to use it

You have no idea how much those words mean, big soft moose. Thank you :)

nae problem , that rockpools shot may be the best image ive seen since I was at a joe Cornish exhibition last year, with derwent boats a close second.

Welcome from me too Anna, some very competent work in your album

Glad to see you Anna, however your banned from St Marys cos you scare my birds, remember what happened the last time. Your pal was kidnapped by the gruesome twosome, and buried in the sand with the tide coming in. :) :) :)

regards brian.

Glad to see you Anna, however your banned from St Marys cos you scare my birds, remember what happened the last time. Your pal was kidnapped by the gruesome twosome, and buried in the sand with the tide coming in. :) :) :)

regards brian.

But that's MY lighthouse! :D So good to see you here, Brian.

Hello Anna I'm also stuck in Sunderland. It can be a really miserable place but you've got some excellent pictures there. I also 'lost my mojo' a few years ago. I was dragged out of retirement when a photographer pulled out of a job at the last minute and I filled in. I managed to impress myself and caught the bug again. This year I've shot more and learned more than any other time.

Never too late and all that!

Welcome to TP Anna - This is a great place to be, loads of info and friendly folks!! Grab a chair and get involved in some projects such as a 52 or 365 - That will really keep you going!

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Back