Hello from the Big Kat in Northumberland!

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
Just joined up and like to say a big HELLO!

I'm based up in North Northumberland about a 5 min drive from the coast (Bamburgh), I've been into photography for as long as I can remember, but never given it the time I should have, I've just bought a EOS 7D and plan on doing a lot more than I've done in the past.

Keith

Welcome to TP, Keith.

Doug

Hi Keith :welcome:

I havent been in your neck of the woods since I was a kid, which is a shame as its a lovely part of the country. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum, and some of your shots of course.

Welcome aboard Keith - it's good to have you here :)

You're in exactly the right place for whatever help, advice and inspiration you might need, and I can tell from your avatar photo that you're going to fit right in !!!
So pull up a chair, put your feet up and make yourself at home. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Useful Sections for New Members
(click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Just joined up and like to say a big HELLO!

I'm based up in North Northumberland about a 5 min drive from the coast (Bamburgh), I've been into photography for as long as I can remember, but never given it the time I should have, I've just bought a EOS 7D and plan on doing a lot more than I've done in the past.

Keith
Hi mate, I am originally from Belford and used to be a member of the golf club in bamburgh....

Hi Keith and welcome to TP - Glad that you found us. There's lots of helpful folks on the forum, so jump in and get involved :)

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Hi mate, I am originally from Belford and used to be a member of the golf club in bamburgh....
I know one or two folk in the Belford area, what year did you leave and can you remember any folk from there?

welcome mate,
Have great memories from my time in Northumberland some years ago

My wife started work at the middle school in October as a part time secretary, small world.

Hi Keith :welcome:

Cool, I'm riding a 1200 Bandit, but there's a Harley Fat Boy on the shopping list for this year :cool:

I used to knock Harley's until I did a few miles on a couple in the states in 2012, won't sell the Bandit though, it's nuts.

Back