Hello from up north

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I've been meaning to log in here after getting the link from Milou, and it looks like there's a lot of good stuff floating around here.

We're based in Yorkshire and Jeannie (my lovely wife) and I get out mostly together using a Nikon D50 I got last Christmas. We just picked up a D80 so now we got a body each and hopefully can stop arguing over who gets the camera :D

cheers, BobC

welcome Bob, glad you decided to join. Put your foot down man, i do, when the wifes not in i do everything i want...

:wave: Hi Bob and welcome on board (y)

(y) welcome (y)

Hi.

So you've a Nikon body each but who gets to use the lens?

Hi Bob, Welcome to the forum :wave:

(y)

very very impressive!

Pretty nice blog, some beautiful landscapes in there, still trawling through the other categories (y)

Hi guys,

thanks for the welcome! Yes, certainly the lens is a problem now we have two bodies, we have to swap it quite fast ;)

Milou, we finally made it here after you posting me the address several times probably so looking forward to participating a bit more. I've got to say that your recent stuff has been absolutely gobsmacking, very inspirational for making you want to get out there and take some shots.

Right, off to look over the site for a bit :D

Hi Bob & Jeannie

Nice stuff there, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

I know you English guys like to say you are "up north" when you can lunch at Watford but I really am a little further North - and there are others in this forum that are further North than me. Although at lower altitudes :D

:welcome:

Hi, and welcome. Lots of Tykes on here (me included :D). Whereabouts in Yorkshire are you?

Hi and welcome.

Nice work on your blog there. (y)

Hello there, I'm the "lovely wife" ;)

Thanks for all your welcomes and kind words.
Minimeeze, we're in North Leeds. Where are you?

Hi Bob and Jeannie.

And from another northerner...welcome!

I, like Dreeder, hail from the other side of the pennines. I would normally say 'the right side' but I think you get some absolutely corking scenery over there, so it's swings and roundabouts I suppose :)

Welcome to Talk Photography. I've just looked at your photoblog, some great images on there too (y) Could easily lose myself viewing those for a while :)

Back