Hello from Wilberfoss

Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone.
I’m Keith, a 72 years young (in spirit at least) Yorkshireman currently living in the village of Wilberfoss about 9 miles to the east of York.
I’ve been taking photos since the age of 20 with a few breaks along the way. Fifty years of experience doesn’t guarantee competence unfortunately and so I’m hoping that being involved with TP will help me improve further.
I’m interested in just about all genres, with street photography being something of a favourite.
See you in the forums.
Keith

PS. Thanks to Graham (simplythebeast) for introducing me to TP :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
I’m Keith, a 72 years young (in spirit at least) Yorkshireman currently living in the village of Wilberfoss about 9 miles to the east of York.
I’ve been taking photos since the age of 20 with a few breaks along the way. Fifty years of experience doesn’t guarantee competence unfortunately and so I’m hoping that being involved with TP will help me improve further.
I’m interested in just about all genres, with street photography being something of a favourite.
See you in the forums.
Keith

PS. Thanks to Graham (simplythebest) for introducing me to TP :)

Unusual name, just looked it up. I may have rode past there many years ago, on my motorbike.

Hi Keith
Good to see you on here, enjoy. Theres lots to see and do, and lots of knowlegable folks to help us along.

Welcome to the forum Keith :welcome:

Hi Keith, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Back