Hello I'm new here

Bubbs

Bhaji Bev....
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi i'm Beverley, Grendel's girlfriend. I'm afraid i don't know much about photography yet as i'm just starting out, the last time i used a camera was when film was still popular. Out of the 24 pictures half had my thumb in them and the rest had peoples heads missing!:( Paul has said he might buy me a 'proper' camera for christmas or birthday (thats if he wants his nifty fifty ;) ). Really looking forward to talking to you all and learning lots.

Welcome aboard Bubbs. (y) Don't let him off too lightly with the new camera. ;)

:wave: Fancy seeing you here! New camera eh? You must have caught me in a very good mood, or very drunk :beer: , to promise that!

It was after i gave you that large whisky last night but you did promise so thank you(y)

hmmm :thinking:

(y) welcome hope you enjoy it here good bunch of people.(y)

welcome!

when did grendal get a girlfriend??

Someone has to be!

:LOL:

You will know how much he loves you when you start getting better comments than him on your pictures..(y)

Welcome to the forums. Its a very friendly place to be..:)

Thanks really looking forward to learning how to take a decent picture.

Sounds familiar :) hopefully soon i'll be able to take some decent pictures as well definitly of motor sport!! Shame we couldn't make it to Santa Pod :( Hope you got some good pictures.

Hello thank you all for your welcomes :) I'm going to try and take some pictures today, after i've figured out how to work the camera though :thinking:

Welcome to the forum :wave:

If your going to have a go at taking pictures, might I suggest a Canon, fitted of course with a 50mm 1.8 lens :naughty:

Hiya Beverley / Bubbs :) Welcome to the forums. Glad your account got activated in the end :)

Welcome to the forum :wave:

If your going to have a go at taking pictures, might I suggest a Canon, fitted of course with a 50mm 1.8 lens :naughty:

Unfortunatly I'm stuck with Grendel's old camera a Dimage Z2, think it will be a while before he lets me play with his 400D and a little while before his allowed his 50mm lens :)

Welcome aboard :wave:

(y)

hello & :welcome: to the forum

Welcome on board Beverley :waves:

Looking forward to the copyright wrangles between you and Grendel :LOL:

welcome, just pinch sorry i mean borrow his camera when he isnt looking, thats what i did, next thing i now have one of my own, and in matts opinion i take better photos than him (y)

Hi Bubbs, welcome to the forum. :wave:

Loads of us here are new to all this, and the more expert amongst the forum are very kind and understanding when we ask "daft" questions; they are even kind enough not too laugh tooooo loudly when we post pics!!!:LOL: :LOL:

:welcome: Glad to see another woman to help keep these men in line. We've all heard about the nifty glad to see you are sticking to your guns and making him suffer... er I mean wait.

Renee

I'm really sorry to have let you all down but i have given in and let him have the nifty :embarrassed: he knows my weakness and unfortunately all it took was a curry, however, it was worth every mouthful :) :)

I'm starting to feel very picked on here girls :p

Back