Hello my spam talkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things have been better, but I am surviving!!! The random facts is very slow moving I have found??!! How are you and what have you been up to?

I am a bit stuck on my 52 "open" the idea I have could quite possibly NSFW, so will have to run it by a few peeps first :shrug:

Is Jon still here, or has he got the arse?

Things have been better, but I am surviving!!! The random facts is very slow moving I have found??!! How are you and what have you been up to?

I am a bit stuck on my 52 "open" the idea I have could quite possibly NSFW, so will have to run it by a few peeps first :shrug:

Hiya,

I agree the random facts thread is quite slow, hence I haven't been in it much.

:)

good to hear you're doing ok,

I've gone up over the top and down again only to go around and go up again, I will hop out of the box, onto the correct floor, one of these days :)

Last edited:
Hi Sarah, Hi Sue, Hi Rob

Yep RMF is damn boring, this is gonna be bigger and better :D

Rob that last sentance is rather worrying
:LOL::eek:

fellow spammer checking in :D

Alright, mind the gates 'cause we're goin' up

Excuse me don't wanna go up, wanna go down where all me mates are
[S2]Hee Hee[/S2]

Last edited:
I'm not. I'm nowhere to be seen. I certainly wouldn't be posting in a spam thread. I'm too busy working out where to stick my head next.

Oi!! :bat: I never get the arse, least not with you! :LOL: I've just been busy with a number of things and not really finding much TP time this past week.

Anyway, moving along, how's you Sarah? Bearing up hopefully :)

Oh, and :wave: to everyone else.

hi everybody... :wave:

i'm good ta, the site is coming on slowly, how's you?

Not too bad Andy, Thank you. I seem to making good progress with each day i've been off those neuropathy drugs. I've achieved more in the past week or so than in the past 3 months! I've certainly noticed a huge difference in my memory and logic skills. :LOL:

Are you going to the meetup drink next week in town?

What day??

wednesday at 7pm. I'm hoping to be there around 7.30pm as I have a board meeting beforehand.

cw318is said:
Oi what happened to you the other morning? Tried to ring you to tell you it was raining!
Had to go into work :(

hepburn said:
wednesday at 7pm. I'm hoping to be there around 7.30pm as I have a board meeting beforehand.
I finish work at 930, after starting at 7am...I'll see how I feel after

I went along in the afternoon, the light was naff and I got a puncture but its quite a nice set of ruins. Shall we reschedule?

I went along in the afternoon, the light was naff and I got a puncture but its quite a nice set of ruins. Shall we reschedule?

ahhh that's crap...def up for reschedule (y)
also doing Beacon Hill revisited as well some time soon

I finish work at 930, after starting at 7am...I'll see how I feel after

Text me then as they may well have cleared off bythen Andy. It's the meetup group meeting for a drink and to exchange ideas for future meetups etc. Stephen has decided to get active again after a few months of letting the group drift. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Any ideas you'd like submitted in your absence?

Text me then as they may well have cleared off bythen Andy. It's the meetup group meeting for a drink and to exchange ideas for future meetups etc. Stephen has decided to get active again after a few months of letting the group drift. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Any ideas you'd like submitted in your absence?

thought it slipped/not had much 'mod' input.

West Mersea dawn/dusk shoot (or equivalent)
Some model shoots (art nude/glamour)
erm..........

thought it slipped/not had much 'mod' input.

West Mersea dawn/dusk shoot (or equivalent)
Some model shoots (art nude/glamour)
erm..........

I shall mention them for you.

Felixstowe beach is nice for sunrises, as is Parkestone for sunrises of harwich. As for nude models... Not my thing but i'll tell Stephen you're willing to model nude :LOL: BTW, how did that shoot go with the model off babestation? Did you do it yet?

not yet, its soon though :)

you could always use a last resort...speaking to yourself in the mirror??

Oi!! :bat: I never get the arse, least not with you! :LOL: I've just been busy with a number of things and not really finding much TP time this past week.

Anyway, moving along, how's you Sarah? Bearing up hopefully :)

Pleased to hear it :LOL:

I've been busy, busy too. Life is good in parts, just a few slight adjustments to be made and a routine to be sorted, and I'll be up and running again :D

i'm good ta, the site is coming on slowly, how's you?

Linkage required so that we can crit - please :)

Well I dunno, you're not... you start this thread and then clear off Sarah :( :crying:

I'm heartbroken, totally devastated, who will I talk to now? :thinking: :LOL:

Didn't mean to bog off quite so soon, but real life kinda got in the way a bit :LOL:

Is it a private club or can anyone join?

We're not terribly picky no ;)

And ooh ooh ooh Look where I am :wink:

Last edited:
Morning Sarah :wave:

Yep, you're where I prefer women :naughty:

Glad to hear you're doing ok. Busy is the best way to be at times like this - keep yourself distracted :)

Sonriendo said:
Linkage required so that we can crit - please :)

Not just yet, still have some adjustments to make xx

Hi Honey I'm homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
anyone miss me ?

( no I thought not :( )

PMSL
Hi Rob :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back