Hello out there

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Hi everybody , I'm another newbie here from sunny(ish) South Wales ( Caerphilly) . Looking forward to interacting with the lovely people of TP
Be kind , me and my little fuji are sensitive souls :)

Hi Mark, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Those "Fuji X" cameras are not sensitive matey they're built like tanks and are a terrific system to work with. The lenses are as good as anything I've ever used including pro level Nikon glass. There's a very good and strong contingent of "Fuji X" users on these forums so jump on in and let's hear some comments. :)

George.

Hi Mark, Welcome to talk photography, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Kevin ( Paulines other half)

we will have to meet up one day and go out snapping.
what made you jump ship, I jumped from Oly last year

Hi, I fancied trying out a mirrorless system like the fuji x series . I got the x100s as I liked the spec and the retro look. It's a stunning piece , well made and the lens is pin sharp . Has the same size sensor as my nikon d7000 had . I'm really loving it ( and they are smaller and lighter too , maybe a consideration for pauline ? )
Now after many years my nikons have gone and I'm on the fuji x series :)

I went the other way, went full frame, could never go back, saying that I have OLY m43 on the seat of the car . I have a soft spot for Olympus from my old OM days.

Full frame ? Yikes , someone likes filling their hard drive ;)
I'll stick with apsc sensors :)

Hi Mark, Welcome to the forum :wave:

As above welcome to TP Mark, hope you are enjoying yourself here :)

Lots of useful help, advice and tips on here, don't be afraid to ask questions, plenty of helpful bods here ...

Hi Mark - How're you getting on with the X100S? I'm a fan as well - the honeymoon period seems to never end with this one!
Hi, I fancied trying out a mirrorless system like the fuji x series . I got the x100s as I liked the spec and the retro look. It's a stunning piece , well made and the lens is pin sharp . Has the same size sensor as my nikon d7000 had . I'm really loving it ( and they are smaller and lighter too , maybe a consideration for pauline ? )
Now after many years my nikons have gone and I'm on the fuji x series :)

Back