Hello there from the Peach State

Edit My Images
No
Have been browsing this forum for a while and think you are a good bunch. Hope I will be able to contribute.... soooo greetings from Atlanta.

welcome aboard, grab a chair, post some pics :)

Welcome along, lets see some of your work!

Hello there and welcome to the forums.

I am glad you have stepped out of the shadows and joined up.

We look forward to seeing some of your pictures in the gallery and you joining in the fun and banter :)

Well I tried to insert some pictures on the img tags to show but it appears it only allows image types and mine have an aspx extension due to the gallery I use. Guess I can just post links but that look yuck :)

Welcome to the forums micxba.

You should be able to get the proper URL for your image by right clicking on it then selecting properties.
You can now copy the url from the properties window, and paste it into the img tags on this site.

If this doesn't work, provide a link to one of your images and we will try to help.

Matt

I think the problem is that htis forum, for security reasons, only allow jpeg etc within img tags to prevent injection, my gallery creates images in different sizes dynamically via asp.net so an image url would be something like this which does not work withing the img tags. No biggy though, I will put some images as jpg and it should be fine.

Back