Hello there

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Greetings to all members. I'm Dave. I live in Bridport, West Dorset and whilst I have been a keen photographer since I was about 16 (mmmfffhmmm years ago) I have only owned a decent digital camera since January. Prior to that I had a succession of film SLRs. I cut my teeth on a Zenith E - didn't everyone?! Progressed to a Chinon CS then, when I started work, treated myself to a Canon AE1. This was supplemented by an A1 some years later. I presently use an F1N for macro work, a Bronica ETRSi - only because I was always interested in medium format cameras and digital made them affordable (£50 2nd hand body on Ebay). My DSLR is a Canon EOS5D2 which I am still learning to use to it's full capabilities. I used to do a bit of sports work (in 1980s) for a mate, Pete Jenkins, a professional based in Nottingham and recently tried a bit of football photography at a local team's pitch. My portfolio is viewable at http://reflex.putphoto.com
Main interests are macro/near macro, flora/fauna and generally anything that takes my fancy.

Hi Dave and welcome to TP.

Hi and :welcome: to Talk Photography :)

Back