Hello !

Edit My Images
No
Hi all, my name is Tim and I am interested in photography from the air. I fly quadcopters and use a Gopro hero 3 camera to record my flights. I have building the quad copters for a few years now and some of the photographs are very unique from the air.

Thank you for accepting me into this forum.

Kind Regards

Tim

Welcome Tim there are a few other members whom use the Gopro. Look forward to seeing your shots.

Hi Tim.

First of all, welcome aboard, always interesting to see something new on the site.

Sadly, I have a small problem with something you posted...

You may find that your posts in the above thread have been modified to remove the links to your commercial website.

Normally, we would allow members to place a single discrete link in their signature which would automatically be posted once per page in a thread, but we do not allow links in every post.

Excerpt from "the site rules"

Signature
  • Keep it clean, non commercial (if target customer base is photographers), and not in-your-face.

I'll raise the question in the staff-room as to if we consider your link to be targeted towards the membership - if this is the case, then I'm sure someone will be in touch to offer you our advertising rates.

Mark
Mod Team

Sorry about my link Big Yin. Did not mean to upset anyone. I have put a link in my signature instead. Apologies for breaking the rules

Hi Tim, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Back