Hello

Name
Danielle
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi i am Danielle i have my level one and two photography and currently doing my level 3 so still learning i enjoy all genres of photography but my main one is wedding photography i am new to forums so hoping to get some constructive criticism on my photographs i do apologise for my spelling and grammar i am dyslexic i would appreciate any tips on how to use the forums thank you

Welcome, Danielle :)

Have a good look around and familiarise yourself with the different sections. There's plenty discussed here and you'll hopefully find it a useful resource, as I have. Others will be along with some real tips but in the meantime I'll just say get stuck in and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any.

Ps spelling looks fine :)

Ian

Hey Danielle [emoji3] Welcome to the forum. Have a good mooch around and get stuck in. I'm new myself and everyone is super friendly [emoji1]

Hi Danielle and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi Danielle, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Danielle :)

Welcome, Danielle :)

Have a good look around and familiarise yourself with the different sections. There's plenty discussed here and you'll hopefully find it a useful resource, as I have. Others will be along with some real tips but in the meantime I'll just say get stuck in and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any.

Ps spelling looks fine :)

Ian

Hi and welcome Danielle, great advice from Ian. Plus a great bunch of members here to help :wave:

Back