Hello

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Have not been around for a long time due to some life issues, separation from the Mrs, then divorce, which all led to me having a total mental melt down :(

This led to me taking time out from all things internet.

I am only now starting to test the waters again internet wise

Unfortunately during this time I ran up £4,000 worth of debt, I am not looking for sympathy, my mess and i'll sort it one way or another - selling all my kit is one option :(

Anyway enough doom and gloom

Hope all are well and I look forward to taking part in forum life again, all be it slowly

Take care,

Keith

Welcome back Keith.
Good to see you. :)

Most have us have been through tough times, its easy to say now but they do make you stronger and appreciate the good times. Welcome back

:D Hi Keith!

Nice to see one of the old timers back again Keith.
It's a shame how life can be so hard to times, but as Simon said, it can make you stronger, even if it's a little hard to see when all is grey.
This place is much as it ever was, so keep looking in whenever you can and even if the camera has to go you will always find something of interest to read if you look hard enough......
Take care of yourself Keith.

Nice to see one of the old timers back again Keith.
It's a shame how life can be so hard to times, but as Simon said, it can make you stronger, even if it's a little hard to see when all is grey.
This place is much as it ever was, so keep looking in whenever you can and even if the camera has to go you will always find something of interest to read if you look hard enough......
Take care of yourself Keith.

:) Thanks Steve

Welcome back ,lots of us have trodden the same path unfortunately ,hopefully you will rise from the ashes and find a better life ahead ,book ,t.shirt etc etc

Welcome back Keith :wave:

I look forward to taking part in forum life again, all be it slowly
Just jump in where you left off, Its pretty much the same old arguments & discussions, something's never change :D

Hi Keith,

Welcome back. Life can be tough sometimes and leave you like a spinning top. Keep smiling and shout if there is anything you need.

Chris

Back