helloo , from coventry :)

Name
louise
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone , my name is louise and I'm from coventry in the west Midlands.

I studied photography through out college and uni , but after uni I took about a year away from my camera( just wasn't feeling the love for it anymore ) but I have recently started getting back in saddle and am having fun again :D

I'm a big fan of nature photography , I would say wild life but u don't get much wild life round here other than pigeons lol , so I make do with the field behind my block of flats or head over to a zoo .

My fave photographer at the moment is Nick brandt his work is amazing :D

As for equipment my main camera is my Nikon D300s :)

I studied photography through out college and uni , but after uni I took about a year away from my camera( just wasn't feeling the love for it anymore ) but I have recently started getting back in saddle and am having fun again :D

I'm a big fan of nature photography , I would say wild life but u don't get much wild life round here other than pigeons lol , so I make do with the field behind my block of flats or head over to a zoo .

Welcome to TP :wave:

Nice to have another local person on the forum (y)

Locally depending on your wildlife interest there are some interesting locations such as Brandon marsh :)

Welcome to TP :wave:

Nice to have another local person on the forum (y)

Locally depending on your wildlife interest there are some interesting locations such as Brandon marsh :)

Ooooooo just had a quick Google , looks like a nice place , I'm interested in all wildlife to be honest , I do have to stay away from most bugs though thanks to a few phobias lol , I've found a telephoto lens to be quite handy in those situations lol

Ooooooo just had a quick Google , looks like a nice place , I'm interested in all wildlife to be honest , I do have to stay away from most bugs though thanks to a few phobias lol , I've found a telephoto lens to be quite handy in those situations lol

How do you feel about butterfly's, as just down the road in Stratford you've also got Startford upon Avon butterfly farm, one of the UKs largest butterfly farms I love visiting there

:wave: Hi Louise and welcome aboard !!!
We're a friendly bunch, so I hope you make yourself at home :)

p.s. You have GOT to go to that butterfly farm. I just wish we had one closer to me!

How do you feel about butterfly's, as just down the road in Stratford you've also got Startford upon Avon butterfly farm, one of the UKs largest butterfly farms I love visiting there

I really want to go there , but I have one question Do they have moths !!!????? Don't ask me why but I like butterflies but I am terrified of moths lol

Put it this way my block of flats sits on a field so there are moths in the blocks hallway so wen I leave my flat in the morn I have to peek my head round the door and make sure I can't see any , then hood up quickly lock the door and then speed walk out the block lol

I really want to go there , but I have one question Do they have moths !!!????? Don't ask me why but I like butterflies but I am terrified of moths lol

Put it this way my block of flats sits on a field so there are moths in the blocks hallway so wen I leave my flat in the morn I have to peek my head round the door and make sure I can't see any , then hood up quickly lock the door and then speed walk out the block lol

I think they have a few but they are not like the ones we get out in the wild :)

I think they have a few but they are not like the ones we get out in the wild :)

Hopefully I'll just think they are a butterfly , as long as no one tells me I won't run lol

Welcome:wave::wave:

I'm not all that far from you either, Northamptonshire here..

I've never been to the butterfly place either although it is on my list.. maybe we can make it a mini meet..

If you think of the moths as poor little butterflies that lost there pretty colour maybe that'll help lol:LOL::LOL:

Hey! I'm Coventry too, in Hillfields, and I totally agree there isn't much wildlife around here!! I've got a D3100, still very new to photography.

as just down the road in Stratford you've also got Startford upon Avon butterfly farm, one of the UKs largest butterfly farms I love visiting there

Thanks for mentioning these Matthew, I'm relatively new to Cov, and not sure what's out there, but I'd been hoping there was an apiary nearby. :)

Welcome:wave::wave:

I'm not all that far from you either, Northamptonshire here..

I've never been to the butterfly place either although it is on my list.. maybe we can make it a mini meet..

If you think of the moths as poor little butterflies that lost there pretty colour maybe that'll help lol:LOL::LOL:

If I ever get brave enough to go I will let you no lol

Hey! I'm Coventry too, in Hillfields, and I totally agree there isn't much wildlife around here!! I've got a D3100, still very new to photography.

Thanks for mentioning these Matthew, I'm relatively new to Cov, and not sure what's out there, but I'd been hoping there was an apiary nearby. :)

Yay someone from cov :D , I suppose we have some wild life round here if u count pigeons , sea gulls and squirrels lol

Hi Louise and another welcome from me to TP.

If it's wild life your after, head for Brandon Marsh or Summer Leys, not that far from you.

Di

Welcome to the forum Louise, I look forward to seeing some of your pigeon photos ;0)

Oh, I don't know. :)
I've seen kestrels, sparrowhawks, foxes, and driving in the small hours of the morning, I've narrowly avoided running over a couple of badgers.

Hi Louise and another welcome from me to TP.

If it's wild life your after, head for Brandon Marsh or Summer Leys, not that far from you.

Di

thank you il have to have a look :)

Welcome to the forum Louise, I look forward to seeing some of your pigeon photos ;0)

il have to put one up , pretty sure i have a quite a few on my comp lol

Welcome!

The coventrian group is slowly growing in size :)

good the more coventarians the better lol

It's nothing to shout about being from Coventry :)

Hi and welcome Louise.

hey coventry is awesome :p

Oh, I don't know. :)
I've seen kestrels, sparrowhawks, foxes, and driving in the small hours of the morning, I've narrowly avoided running over a couple of badgers.

i have sadly only saw 2 foxes in my 24 years of life and no badgers :( didnt even know we had them in cov lol

Hi Louise I from cov as well :wave:
I'm the same trying to get back into my photography need to get out and just do it

Back