help! halina anastigmat

Name
Zak Millard
Edit My Images
Yes
i have just aquired said camera and am completely confused as to how to load film, focus control aperture and shutter help lol it looks a lovely camera but im baffeled lol thanks oh and pics would be helpful lol

zak

Isn't anastigmat the name of the lens rather than the camera ?

maybe if you could post a photo of the camera, someone could identify it...

thats the camera if anyone can identify and help lol
(click for larger picture)

If nobody recognises it, post photos of the top and bottom, the back and from around 2 o'clock on the lens (so we can see the lever and lettering).

That is a 35X, can just about make it out on the top :D To open it up there should be a little turnkey on the bottom and the whole back and base should come off.

You load it by slipping the film onto the peg on the left and then tucking it under the metal catch on the far right spool, but you have to tuck it so that the leader on the roll goes under and to the left as the winder turns clockwise.

The shutter speed is on the ring closest to the camera body, the focus is the one in the middle and the aperture is the one furthest away.

I hope that's not too confusing haha, if it is then I'll take some photos of how to do everything and label them up for you.

Yup, 35x and unusually still has the red badge on the front!

cheers guys ha just need to buy some film, so hard to come by! not enough hours in my day!!!!! lol yeah the red badge thing went a while ago i think lol its a car boot find lol

Back