Help needed,, On following pictures

Edit My Images
No
Can any one tell me how the following pictures have been taken, I am after a similar set up but not to sure if the pictures are photoshoped,edited, or have they been taken in a special white walled room ??

Any experts out there who can advise and help me out thanks

KGrHqZpQFCpIuroNBBQq2uYNw_1.jpg

KGrHqVHJFIFC-8UmCImBQ1JfRzOV_1.jpg

KGrHqRHJDgFCIVr9PTBQq2Vk3Tg_1.jpg

If not edited, then the car is in a cove... basically a white room with no corners.

I have to say though... they're not particularly good. No attempt to control reflections along the car's flanks, and that shot of the BMW2002 has some serious lighting issues. Frankly, that's not something I'd be aspiring to.

[edit]

Incidentally, lightings cars in a cove is best done by lighting the cove, not the car... it should all be reflected light from the environment. Lighting the car directly should be kept to a minimum

Last edited:
If not edited, then the car is in a cove... basically a white room with no corners.

I have to say though... they're not particularly good. No attempt to control reflections along the car's flanks, and that shot of the BMW2002 has some serious lighting issues. Frankly, that's not something I'd be aspiring to.

[edit]

Incidentally, lightings cars in a cove is best done by lighting the cove, not the car... it should all be reflected light from the environment. Lighting the car directly should be kept to a minimum

Thanks for the reply but what do you mean by a cove?? were can i get this set up from?

Ahh.. not really something you can set up... it's literally a room with the corners plastered it to make them rounded off.. so you can't see them.. the effect is a big white space.

You can do it digitally... just using really big white panels, and just retouch the edges and corners out, but it can be a lot of retouching work, and not as good.

These shots look like a drive in studio with a large infinity cove though.

Back