Help the planet!

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Due to ever increasing warnings over global warming and our ever increasing carbon footprint the government has launched a new initiative to recycle unused items we already own and ‘adapt’ them into more practical tools that we could use within our everyday lives.

Example 1

Example 2

How are you going to help save the planet?

Brilliant. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Can we not rather get rid of politicians?

I am sure that every country on the planet can spare at least a few dozen!

How much less hot air would we have then?
:D

:LOL: :D

pmsl :LOL:

ROFL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How many women have looked at those pictures and searched for the "add to basket" button :D

The place I get mine from actually does a recycling service :LOL: You clean your old ones, send them in, and they take them in mass to be recycled for you ... if you're too embarrassed to do it yourself.

Obviously I'm not, cause I'm being brash enough to tell you even this much :LOL:

Recycled toothbrush? really!:wacky:

:D:D:D

Nah, she's talking about the whisk

I think........gulp..........:exit:

Put a chrome one with the wisk and it will be this years must have kitchen accessory!!

:) :LOL:

The place I get mine from actually does a recycling service :LOL: You clean your old ones, send them in, and they take them in mass to be recycled for you ...

:puke: you mean, like, refurbish and re-sell? :puke: :LOL:

The place I get mine from actually does a recycling service :LOL: You clean your old ones, send them in, and they take them in mass to be recycled for you ... if you're too embarrassed to do it yourself.

Obviously I'm not, cause I'm being brash enough to tell you even this much :LOL:

You get your WHATS recycled???? :eek: :puke:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back