Hey Everyone!

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought as I joined I might as well say hello! I'm David and I'm living in Sittingbourne, Kent. Been perusing this forum for a while now, and thought I would sign up and say hello!

Well Hello David and welcome to the forums.

Heya David welcome to TP, looking forward to seeing you around the forum:wave:

Hi David and welcome to TP - Glad that you joined us, it's a friendly forum with lots going on, so pull up a chair and enjoy the ride :D

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Hello David and welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi David, And welcome aboard.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome! I shall at some point get around to uploading some photos for all to see. I've had many else where on the internet, but no one has bothered to give me any pointers or helpful criticism. I hope I can get that here. =)

Hey everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome! I shall at some point get around to uploading some photos for all to see. I've had many else where on the internet, but no one has bothered to give me any pointers or helpful criticism. I hope I can get that here. =)

You'll get plenty of help and advice here and dedicated critique sections for constructive critique:D(y)

Hi and welcome to TP

There's plenty of advice on here :)

welcome from sittingbourne David ,,,,,

Hello and welcome! I'm also new, i look forward to seeing you around :)

Back