Hi all, newbie from Rhyl in North Wales

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi am Rich from Rhyl, I have been using a canon 450d for the last 3years as a hobbie. I love doing HDR photos even tho mine ain't the best. I have been asked to do my first wedding next month so have bought a new camera a canon 7d, not had a chance to play with it yet. My next purchase hopefully will be a canon speedlite 430ex ii, Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 and a Taron 70-200mm f2.8.

Welcome along Rich...lovely part of the country for Photography with Snowdon nearby

Hi Rich, and welcome from another newcomer to TP :wave: What a lovely part of the country you live in!

Heya Rich what a beautiful place you live to Photograph, one place i keep saying i'd like to go with my camera!..

Look forward to seeing you and your images around the forum!:wave:

Welcome from me too

Hi Rich, welcome to TP. I live not far down the map in sunny Wrexham. I love taking a trip up the coast to Rhyl and Prestatyn when the weather is nice. Looking forward to seeing some of your shots to see if there is anywhere I recognise.

Thanks everyone, I have never been to snowdon with the camera,It's on my list I want to visit with the camera.
Will hopefully get a few photos up tomorrow, they ain't the best tho.

Welcome to TP Richard. To upload images from Flickr you just need to copy and paste the BB code and it all links in automatically.

Look forward to seeing you around (y) and good luck with your wedding!

Hi and welcome from another North Walian.

Back