Hi, finally picked up the camera again

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
A good afternoon from a strangely sunny Lancashire. Have been involved in photography for a number of years, both semi pro and just for the fun of it. Gone through a raft of equipment over the years, a lot of which I still have including numerous Olympus OMs and RCs, Rollei Flex and Cords, various Yashicas and somewhere I have a Horseman LX 4x5. Sadly the film cameras haven't seen much use for a couple of years as I'm now using a Sony DSLR, the A77ii. However my daughter is now studying fashion photography and styling at uni and all the youngsters there want is a film camera, so they may come out of retirement in the near future.

In terms of my subject preferences, I don't really concentrate on one particular subject matter although I do enjoy capturing the fading glory of the old mill towns around East Lancashire. In the past I've made a living from motorsports and F1 powerboat photography but that was many years and rolls of film ago.
Have enjoyed trawling through the forums, some lively debate and some excellent photographs on here and I look forward to joining in.

Last edited:
Hi Lee, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Lee :welcome:

Nice intro (y)

Hi Lee and welcome
WELCOME1.gif

Back