Hi folks

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Just registered so I thought I'd stick my head above the wall and say hello. Found out about this sire through AVForums.com

Just getting back into photography after upgrading to a DSLR, and am currenlty experimenting with using it on manual,:banghead: so may be asking a few stuid questions from time to time.

Already had a browse, and i'm sure i recognise a few names from somewhere else.:D

Ian

Yo! :thumb:

There's no stupid questions, only stupid answers. ;)

Hello there, I am sure there are a few names that you will recognise from the AVForums.

Like CT said, all questions are valid and if we can help, we will.:thumb:

Hello. Quite a lot of Yorkshire folk joining here lately. Must be all the cards I've been putting up in phone boxes...... oh wait, that was for something else. :whistle2:

Hi Ian from a native South Yorkshire girl (but now I've defected to the South...lol). :D

Hi Ian :)

GfK said:
Hello. Quite a lot of Yorkshire folk joining here lately. Must be all the cards I've been putting up in phone boxes...... oh wait, that was for something else. :whistle2:

Thaz nowt wrong wi yarksha fowk ya nah...:suspect1:

Welcome fellow Yorkshireman.:thumb:

Tha's neet wrong wi Yorkshi Fowk at all.

Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome Ian, glad you found us!

Wow, thanks for the welcome, looks like a nice friendly place around here.:thumb:

Haven't seen many Konica Minolta allies yet though. :sadcry: :D

Having only recently defected from 35mm I don't have many photo's to share at present, but here are a couple that i have done for the photo competitions over on the AVForums.

ChemicalWorld800.jpg

Chess.jpg

Yeah, but to come to Aldershot? Must be a helluva bloke you're with...

Miniholic said:
Wow, thanks for the welcome, looks like a nice friendly place around here.:thumb:

Well just to prove you wrong can you resize your pics to within forum rules. ;)
Soz but we have to be pretty strict on this.

Two very nice shots, particularly the first. I'd crop out most if not all of that black foreground and make it even more of a pano.

Hi there :)

Back