Hi from Cameroon

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
Just thought I would drop in and say hi from sunny Cameroon :) I am out here on a photo assignment, but trying to keep in touch over the Internet is a bit challenging to say the least! Had a great day of interviews and photography yesterday, if you are interested a small write up of the day is on my blog here: http://www.lomayani.com/blog/my-first-day-in-yaounde/

Anywho, enough of the shameless self promotion ;) I am now about to go on a 6 hour drive from Yaounde to Bemenda where I shall be photographing some pretty serious child related issues (if my bloody permit arrives that is!)

Thanks all, and speak later!

Looks like a fun day ... keep us posted :)

dont forget to use the fillum box James (y)

just read your reply on the blog and you were unable to take the mf gear ,,,,never mind ,next time

Thanks for the replies :)

I have arrived safely here after 7 hours on the road... And they have Internet in the hotel which is a plus! Although no AC, which is not :puke:

Yeah unfortunately my itinerary is packed on this trip as I have so many people to interview and a whole heap of mileage to cover so it doesn't suit the slow methodical pace I would need to use my MF gear properly :(

Back