hi from canada

S

stewart

on holiday at the moment in canada and caught this little feller after about forty goes, he is so fast,
normal_hummer.jpg

down at lake huron caught this strange driftwood
normal_lake%20huron%20019%20copy.jpg

normal_lake%20huron%20024%20copy.jpg

second one looks like a rhino head, weird

From the information I have buddy, thats not the only wood you had down at the lake ;)

Although thses are nice pictures what we all want to see are the pictures of the ladies that where soaking up the 40 degrees of sunshine ;)

Steve said:
From the information I have buddy, thats not the only wood you had down at the lake ;)

Although thses are nice pictures what we all want to see are the pictures of the ladies that where soaking up the 40 degrees of sunshine ;)

You guys kill me! Hardy har har. Hey Stewart, how you enjoying Canada???? Did you ever do the zoo thing I had mentioned to ya? Where abouts are you visiting? Oh and nice pics btw. :)

jewel said:
You guys kill me! Hardy har har. Hey Stewart, how you enjoying Canada???? Did you ever do the zoo thing I had mentioned to ya? Where abouts are you visiting? Oh and nice pics btw. :)
hi jewel enjoyed canada very much lovely country, was staying in a little town called seaforth off highway 8,have a freind living there, did toronto and niagra and quite a few other places but did not manage the zoo, with the heat while i was there the best time for photos was early morning or dusk only got back saturday so will sort some other shots out soon.

stewart said:
hi jewel enjoyed canada very much lovely country, was staying in a little town called seaforth off highway 8,have a freind living there, did toronto and niagra and quite a few other places but did not manage the zoo, with the heat while i was there the best time for photos was early morning or dusk only got back saturday so will sort some other shots out soon.

Glad you enjoyed your stay Stewart! I did a google search and I see you weren' t too far from me at all!!! Hope you got alot of pictures of the falls. Their really beautiful eh? Any shots of the CN Tower? Anyway glad you had great weather. It's been a great summer here so far!!!

Jewel.

Back