Hi from Cwmavon, South Wales.

Name
Bird on a Stick
Edit My Images
Yes
Started photography, developing and printing when I was 8 years old, thanks to my dad. Stopped taking it seriously at about 21 but have always taken snaps. It would be good to have some incentive to start taking photos again.

Hi, And welcome aboard TP."Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi there, only down the road abit from me

Welcome, well thats a good way to not Say Port Talbot I guess :D

What do you like taking photos of?

I see photos with great composition and would like to be able to take arty photos. I am here to learn to be better. As for Cwmavon, I prefer it here than where I lived all my life, Medway, Kent. I have woodpeckers, jays, squirels and foxes visiting my garden and the first time I went out with my new DSLR I photographed choughs in flight. Also, have you seen the beaches here? [emoji41]

I see photos with great composition and would like to be able to take arty photos. I am here to learn to be better. As for Cwmavon, I prefer it here than where I lived all my life, Medway, Kent. I have woodpeckers, jays, squirels and foxes visiting my garden and the first time I went out with my new DSLR I photographed choughs in flight. Also, have you seen the beaches here? [emoji41]

Pembrokeshire for me is my favourite part these days, although it's only 90 mins or so for me to run to Porthcawl for a day. Great place to walk the dog and just forget about everything.

Have you been to Ramsey or Skomer islands? I was thinking of going when the weather brightens.

Thanks, that sounds like a good idea.

Welcome to TP, hope you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing some of your photos :)

My photos are snaps, not very interesting yet, I am a learner.

Back