Hi from Dorset, UK

Name
Sian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all. I'm a hobby photographer (with the hope of becoming good enough to go pro). I never know what to say on these introductions lol. I've been tinkering with photography for a few years and know I still have loads to learn. I mostly do nature photography but will dabble in other areas when the mood takes me.
Siân

Hi Sian, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hello and a very warm :welcome: to you.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi Sian :welcome:

Hi Sian and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi! I am new too - I live on the Isle of Wight, just across the water!

Hi Sian, I'm also in Dorset, right on the Dorset/Hants (and indeed Wiltshire) border.

Back