Hi from Down Under.

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all. My name is Greg (Username: Isac - an acronym for "I Shoot A Canon")
I live in a beautiful suburb of Perth, Western Australia, called Wattle Grove.
I retired in 2016 and have been busier than ever since. I love photography with my Canon 7Dii and I use Photoshop for editing, writing many actions and creating lots of posters, flyers, advertisements etc. My actions, tutorials, mock-ups etc are all FREE for downloading from my website for anyone here (which I'm sure will be OK with Admins and Mods once I've been around for a while). I hope I have something to offer and like many of us, I'm always learning new stuff on a daily basis.
Cheers,
Greg

Hi and welcome to TP

I look forward to seeing your images in the various fora :)

PS in regard to sharing your Photoshop 'stuff' I suggest you contact the Admins and talk to them about it.

Hi and welcome to TP. I look forward to seeing your images in the various fora. PS in regard to sharing your Photoshop 'stuff' I suggest you contact the Admins and talk to them about it.
Cheers Box Brownie and thank you for the welcome, I'm wondering whether there are any other Aussies here. My website link can be organised at a later date, so no rush with that. My priority is to feel my way around for a while and to see how it all works.

None too sure about members from 'down under' as I don't knowingly recall seeing any images :thinking: , although TP is UK centric there are other global members......so do get posting & sharing your insights & imagery :)

I will certainly do that and hope I can offer a bit of CC as well. I'll try and keep my posts Aussie related so others can see what they would not generally see :)

Hi and welcome Greg.

Will look forward to chatting and seeing your pictures in the various threads.

Have fun! :D

Welcome to the forum Greg, I can’t wait to see your images from Australia (y)

Enjoy the forum and have fun :welcome:

Hi Greg, welcome to the site. I do believe we have one or two members from down under but you are in a minority, and since it's such a huge country your landscape will be unique here I suspect. We look forward to you sharing images in due course.
Regarding your website, do please take the time to get up to speed with what we have on TPO, but it's fine top put a link in your signature block under your posts, as you are not charging for anything. We trend to take a dimmer view of people indirectly advertising on the sitre without paying for it or even buying a virtual cup of coffee, but freebies are fine!

Hi Greg, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Thank you all for your extremely warm and friendly welcome. I hope I can live up to expectations and contribute to this great forum.

Back