Hi from Havant, Hampshire

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
Entirely new to this...happy to chat and looking forward to picking up tips etc. My camera is a little s*** in comparison to most but all I got for the moment. Don't think I do too badly with it though :)

Hi Robyn and welcome to TP

Something to think about is 'the best camera is the one you have with you at the time of the photo opportunity.......'

If you want to discuss the pictures you take, there are sub fora to do do. Try the Beginner one https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/talk-beginners.73/ and post some for any advice on them to get tips on how to improve etc?

Last edited:
Hi! That's definitely a good way to think! I shall remember that! I will have a look at that one for sure :) I am just working on uploading an album I have going at the moment, it's taking forever.

Hi Robyn :welcome: to the forum :wave:

Hi Robyn, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hello all! Thank you for the warm welcome. I have posted a quick album of some random pictures. Hope you all like them :)

Hi Robyn

On smartphone now but had a quick look at your album.

Quite a range of subjects that include some very well configured/composed ones plus a few that I would describe as showing "a photographers eye"..................and others that I would say are more snaps & record shots.

I look forward to you posting in the individual subject/image sub fora :)

Thanks Box Brownie. Most of those are from my 365 project so there are a few that are just snaps as I had to photograph something that day. I am a complete novice so it is nice to hear good things :)

Also...there were a few that were better but the files are too large so I can't upload them. I am currently at work so as soon as I have time on my own laptop I can compress them and post them too :)

Also...there were a few that were better but the files are too large so I can't upload them. I am currently at work so as soon as I have time on my own laptop I can compress them and post them too :)
Welcome to TP, I have found the advice and community here to be a great help getting into photography.
You can get the snapseed mobile app to resize images so they can be uploaded. Just change the export settings.

Back