Hi from Runcorn, Cheshire

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I'm Stuart from Runcorn in Cheshire. Been keen on developing my skills lately and getting better.

Currently using a Sony A350 at the moment.

Best wishes everyone!

Hi Stuart, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi there Stuart, welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi Stuart and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi, I'm Stuart from Runcorn in Cheshire. Been keen on developing my skills lately and getting better.

Currently using a Sony A350 at the moment.

Best wishes everyone!
Hi Stuart, welcome to the forum I am based in Runcorn myself. I do photos in and around the many woods here. I normally go exploring the canal and bridges, with the camera of course.

Supposed to be sometime September or December this year.
Yeah seen that.
That website is hard to make any sense of. The whole road system round there is PIA especially early morning. Hope it's going to be worth it. At present it's easier for me to go through the tunnel and M53/M58 to get south of Runcorn than try the bridge.

Yeah seen that.
That website is hard to make any sense of. The whole road system round there is PIA especially early morning. Hope it's going to be worth it. At present it's easier for me to go through the tunnel and M53/M58 to get south of Runcorn than try the bridge.
The beginning of the new bridge will be very near my road, so it will be great for me using it. The amount of work going into it is absolutely amazing. I wished I had of documented its progress, by way of photos at various stages. If I can get a safe place to set up, I may just go and get some photos.

Last edited:
You'll get free travel across the old bridge won't you?
All Runcorn resident will get a pass, as we are supposed to be able to have access to Widnes. Or something like that will have to re-read the paperwork, that came through our letterbox.

Ooh I do love the forests near by. Just need this bridge finishing so we can get to places a little easier.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-39118644

This is interesting. No toll booths just video technology to collect the money. How soon before that goes pear shaped?

Yeah, they installed the cameras for the old bridge a few months back, calling in the MerseyFlow (I think). I think it just won't be cost effective for people as they keep changing the pricing and permit details.

Time will only tell if this will work or if it's better to jump up the M62!

Back