Hi from south wales

Welcome aboard Paul!
You've got me curious now about who was out and about in Merthyr this morning :thinking:
Anyway, it's great to have another member from South Wales here and I hope you make yourself at home.

We really are a very friendly bunch with loads of great advice on hand . . . although you may find us slightly disorganised at the moment.
In case you haven't seen it yet, we've just moved over to a brand new forum and we're just getting things settled back down :)

Last edited:
Hi Sarah, sorry I should have explained a little better ( football was on though lol) I was down forest farm taking some shots of kingfishers, think the one bloke was called taff 63?

Heya Paul, Welcome to TP, as Sarah said we are a friendly bunch, nobody bites, (well except the ones in cages):D look forward to seeing you and your images around the forum...

P.S.. love your user name:LOL:

the user name me and my youngest used on xbox live lol, an also i used it on a detecting forum, its a laurel and hardy film lol

great meeting you yesterday paul we will have to go out again sometime welcome to tp you will love it here.

bleddyn

Back