Hi from South Wales

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I have been browsing the forum for the last week or so. I live in South Wales, and for many years have taken those typical family photographs that look awful.

Hopefully the advice that I have already seen on here and the various links will lead me to take better photographs. My aim is by the end of the year I should be able to improve just in time for my bus pass!

Mike

Hello and welcome to the forum Mike :welcome:

HI Mike and welcome - There's loads of information and tutorials on the forum that should help you with your goal. You could also get involved in the various competitions that are available.

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Hi Mike and welcome. You're in a great part of the world when it comes to having photographic opportunities around you. Enjoy TP!

Welcome to TP Mike, keep an eye on the meeting forums if you fancy a day out in company, assuming this weather eases a little we regularly have a get together in South Wales, (or Further afield).

Welcome aboard Mike :)
It's lovely to see another local joining up - I'm in Rogerstone so not that far from you.

We're a friendly bunch, so pull up a chair, put your feet up and make yourself at home.
Absolutely no shortage of help and advice on hand and I've no doubt that if you jump in with both feet you'll see a huge improvement in your photography by the end of the year.

Useful Sections for New Members
(click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> New to photography? Take a look in Talk Basics.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Back