Hi from sunny South Coast

Fuji Dave

I'm in Clover
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks have just joined the site, my name is Dave live on the South Coast of the UK with my wife and our lovely dog. I have liked photography on and off for years but since I got the canon 70D as a present I have really got into it more. I like all sorts of photography from airshows,macro and our dog Susie. I hope to get good tips and advice and make online photo friends.

Hi Dave and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi Dave, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hello and a very warm welcome to you Dave.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

I have them to be a friendly bunch and quick with encouragement and answers.

Hello David :welcome:

70D, good choice :canon:

Back