Hi from Sunny Suffolk.

Name
Ronald clarke
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi I'm Lumix88 or Ron if you prefer. I'm 76 and still going, just. I have always dabbled in photograph, but in my later years I tend to talk about it more that I participate.
Hope to find some like minded members that enjoy photography as much as I do.

Hi Ron, and welcome from another Suffolk resident, and also on the same side of 70 as you. :welcome:

BTW, much prefer Ron, I think calling people by obscure user names, is too impersonal.

Dave

Last edited:
Welcome Ron, from just over the border, lots of great folk here,moots of knowledge and a great atmosphere

Hello Ron, welcome to TP. Lovely part of the world you live in.

Welcome from sunny Norfolk Ron :)

Well Guys and Girls, Thanks for the warm welcome. I will join in as soon as I have had a good look around and found my feet so to speak. Looking forward to the summer as these old bones don't like the cold damp weather.

Welcome aboard from me too Ron :)
It's good to have you here and I hope you're making yourself at home. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Useful Sections for New Members
(click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> New to photography? Take a look in Talk Basics.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Thanks Sarah, Any help is always welcome. Forums do take a bit of getting used to. I'll get there I'm sure, but it may take some time.

Back