Hi from the midlands

cannockwolf

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi, my name is David, been interested in taking care with my photos for ever but only got a DSLR since last Christmas, the bug has bitten hard and acquired some serious glass so theres no going back!!!

I have gained a lot of knowledge from trawling the web and a few forums, I feel very comfortable with the technical side now, and all my efforts are now channelled towards looking for the good shots which I dare say comes only with experience (I hope!)

I have photos hosted here www.cannockwolf.com if you are interested and will post some up for C&C, thanks for reading, and i hope i can contribute in some way :)

Dave

hey hey welcome...

thanks for the welcomes

Unfortunately yes I am LOL, was a season ticket holder for 15 years until 3 years ago when I got totally fed up with them, oh and they bunged the season ticket price up by £100!!! (25%) so I shredded the application form and sent it back, but i still keep an eye on them

Unfortunately yes I am LOL, was a season ticket holder for 15 years until 3 years ago when I got totally fed up with them, oh and they bunged the season ticket price up by £100!!! (25%) so I shredded the application form and sent it back, but i still keep an eye on them

I stopped going as I was involved in Amateur football,Playing,Managing Refereeing and now Photographing,Old Wulfrunians at Castlecroft if you are ever over that way on a Saturday afternoon

another one from the nook! love it. welcome to the forum!
i'm going to the http://www.cannockps.co.uk/ this thrus for the first time, are u a member?
x

I don't but my dad has been a member for many many years, he says its a great club, and quite successful in competitions

I stopped going as I was involved in Amateur football,Playing,Managing Refereeing and now Photographing,Old Wulfrunians at Castlecroft if you are ever over that way on a Saturday afternoon

No I don't but i wouldn't mind doing an afternoon where is it exactly?

Welcome, my other half is a Wolfrunion - from Goldthorn Park way. Her dads cousin was Johnny Nicholls which annoys them a bit as he was a baggy and they're all Wolves supporters.:D

Hi and welcome. I can walk to Chasewater from where I live, some good shots.You've been practising more than me its plain to see. Sorry I can't agree on the footy front though.
Cheers

Ian..

thanks for the welcomes :) good to see some locals here too!!

Hi, Wednesbury here. Just getting into the whole photography scene myself. I dont like being a noob lol.

Hi :wave:

hi all :wave:

Back