Hi from Wales

Name
Abi
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks. After a long hiatus from my camera, I recently have started getting back into photography and now I find I can't stop taking photos, so thought i'd best join. I'm really enjoying landscapes at the moment - lots to learn, already enjoying reading lots of tips on here and great to see others' brilliant photos. Currently using a Canon kit setup, naff tripod, constantly breaking things, and general overall enthusiastic amateur who wishes photography was the day job too. If only! Thanks for reading.

Hi Abi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Abi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".
Thanks George, I'll be sure to post some pictures, just getting my head around how to :D

Welcome, which bit of Wales? My parents lived near Rhayader, I'm partial to pembrokeshire, but have mostly travelled around all of Wales.

Welcome to the forum Abi, enjoy and let's see some images of the lovely Welsh mountains :welcome:

Welcome, which bit of Wales? My parents lived near Rhayader, I'm partial to pembrokeshire, but have mostly travelled around all of Wales.
South Wales (unfortunately!), Pembrokeshire is lovely, I do love the mountains myself. Thanks all.

There's quite a lot of nice bits in South Wales, or you're not far from really nice bits :D
Lookign forward to seeing some of your images.

My youngest starts at Swansea Uni in a couple of weeks, so I could be spending even more time in that area...

Back