Hi Guys

Name
Terri
Edit My Images
Yes
First of all I would like to say a very big thank you to everyone on here that posted help and advice on my last thread and to those that also contacted me via PM or phone..

Update is i am feeling a whole lot better and in the most part it is due to the above and the fact that i have just booked my wedding. It is going to be a busy few months..

First of all I would like to say a very big thank you to everyone on here that posted help and advice on my last thread and to those that also contacted me via PM or phone..

Update is i am feeling a whole lot better and in the most part it is due to the above and the fact that i have just booked my wedding. It is going to be a busy few months..
Congratulations.

And thanks for coming back with an update.

Last edited:
Fantastic, and congratulations on your wedding plans

Last edited:
Congratulations!:banana:
It's good to have friends, even though we are virtual :)

Keep in touch.

:clap: Great news Terri & a fabulous day to look forward to.

Don't forget there will always be tough days ahead, it's the same for most of us & thinking about organising your big day can be quite stressful at times too, but I'm sure your family will be extremely proud of you.

Enjoy.:cool:

Great to hear that you're in a better place now .... and congratulations on your upcoming wedding...

Wow !! Thanks for the update :)

And now a wedding to plan - go for it :)

Congratulations Terri.
It's good to hear that things are on the up for you.

Good news indeed.

Now, about a photographer... There's a few good ones on here :D

Awww, glad to see that you've got yourself back on your feet. :cool:

if you all want to have a giggle... The wedding budget is a big fat 0 .... mu bridesmaids all 3 of them one male 2 females have all wearing dresses... thanks to the charity shops, groom going recycle his kilt... charity shop hunting for me for a dress if not i am wearing my jeans (which i want to but am told not allowed) so as for a Tog I wish... i know that there are brill ones on here and i would loves any of them but, Min wage and all that.. just glad to be looking forward and feeling better..

again thanks to you all....

Not giggling one bit - sounds as if you are going to have a lovely wedding - one which you can afford [ just ] instead of going horribly into debt over it - which many do

Make sure you enjoy it :)

if you all want to have a giggle... The wedding budget is a big fat 0 .... mu bridesmaids all 3 of them one male 2 females have all wearing dresses... thanks to the charity shops, groom going recycle his kilt... charity shop hunting for me for a dress if not i am wearing my jeans (which i want to but am told not allowed) so as for a Tog I wish... i know that there are brill ones on here and i would loves any of them but, Min wage and all that.. just glad to be looking forward and feeling better..
again thanks to you all....

Terri, it's about the occasion, NOT how much money you can throw at it! :cool:

Have a good old knees up & enjoy.

(not sure about men in `skirts` kilts though :D )

;)

Last edited:
What's wrong with men in kilts ?

My husband wore his for our wedding :)

Go for it Terri - relax and have a great time

Can i just add another thank you... Men kilts are great...MY male bridesmaid is wearing a bridesmaid dress he has found.. We will have a great day no matter what... the rest of our lives means more than a fancy do...

Try gumtree, local free ads, do you have a local Facebook page for sales and wants?

Byker I have a great bunch of nutters helping. and yes we have a great set of pages like that up here... Great friends doing great things.

Back