Hi

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone, I've been into photography for about 10 years. I've had a couple of Nikon DSLRs, but about a year ago we got went mirrorless and now the Nikon D7000 hardly ever come out of the bag.

My wife and I both enjoy photography and have also started making some films. We've used these interests to capture some of our travels on a blog:

Www.togetherwego.co.uk

Hi everyone, I've been into photography for about 10 years. I've had a couple of Nikon DSLRs, but about a year ago we got went mirrorless and now the Nikon D7000 hardly ever come out of the bag.

My wife and I both enjoy photography and have also started making some films. We've used these interests to capture some of our travels on a blog:

Www.togetherwego.co.uk
Welcome to the forum. :)

Hello and :welcome: to the forum :wave:

Www.togetherwego.co.uk

Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy it here and get any help/advice that you might need :wave:

Hi Ian, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Back